African Bank Holdings Limited and African Bank Limited results for the six months ended 31 March 2017. This section contains the latest published results information, released on 23 May 2017.
- Tough environment
- Core loans business continues to improve
- Traction on new initiatives
- Group operating profit before tax and FX R501 million
- Profit after tax R315 million
- ROE 7,5%
- Gross advances R28,1 billion
- Credit risk under control
- Conservative provisioning
- Available cash R11,7 billion
- CET 32,0%
- Hedged foreign currency liabilities
Sign up to receive the latest financial news and events by email.
Latest financial reports and archives
Our most recent and archived financial reporting can be found below.